This week, Lisa F. Geiger, MN, ARNP, FNP, BCH, joins me to share the incredible power hypnotherapy practices can have on healing, changing mental patterns and habits, and even expand our consciousness in the process.
And you have to hear her miraculous story of healing at the end.
A women who contacted Lisa had sustained an injury so bad, she had to have her heel bone replaced with a cadaver bone. But not just once…. THREE times! Because the tendons and ligaments would not adhere to the new bone.
The pain was so sever, she was about to give up and amputate…
She was such a vibrant and funny woman, but the pain was so much it was completely disrupting her life.
So what did Lisa have her do?
How did she finally get success and fully recover with Lisa’s help?
We’ll you’ll just have to listen in to find out…
Oh, so powerful!
So listen in and find out the whole story. And if you want to join her upcoming workshop to go deeper into understanding and experiencing hypnosis for healing for yourself, check it out here »
(Looking for her CD’s – here’s the link -> https://www.lisafgeiger.com/audio-cds )
We had so much to discuss and so much alignment.
Together, we explore and reveal:
1. What is hypnosis?
2. How hypnotherapy helps eliminate patterns, reconciles conflicts, activates your imagination and optimizes your mental expectancy to create a better blueprint, which you then have the desire and freedom to implement.
3. How hypnosis changes your patterns and habits from automatic to conscious decision-making and awareness. Choice enhances self-empowerment.
4. The merits of hypnosis and hypnotherapy for health and healing. For example, it allows for a more integrated functioning brain, this reduces the amount of cortisol (a hormone you release when stressed). This integrative brain functioning reduces stress and is healing to the body, mind and spirit. This can be measure by biomarkers!
5. After 30 years of working with people in all phases of suffering, illness health and vitality, learn Lisa’s key principles of practice.
6. As a healthcare provider, Lisa’s focus is related to health challenges. Discover 6 areas that Hypnotherapy has been effective as an intervention from her professional practice.
- Cancer Support
- Unexpected Life Transitions
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and loss of the fertility window
- Smoking Cessation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Overcoming Fears and Phobias for example; needles, blood, surgery, bridges, heights, elevators, flying.
And of course, the entire story of the woman who couldn’t heal her foot and was about to amputate.
Resources from today’s episode:
- Lisa F Geiger’s website »
- Her upcoming workshop »
- Looking for her CD’s – here’s the link -> https://www.lisafgeiger.com/audio-cds
More You’ll Love:
If you like this, you’ll love the blog post Change Your Story, Change Your Life »
[inlinecta title="The 3 Steps for You to Finally Take Action (in just 3 minutes)" link="http://www.suelundquist.com/landing/taking-action-video/" description="Begin creating an amazing life, even if you’re indecisive, a recovering people-pleaser, or just don’t have the confidence." ]Help me Take Action![/inlinecta]